Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wedding Board


Here's my latest and greatest wedding board!

With summer here...I feel myself drifting away from the autumn colors and more toward brighter oranges...and adding some pink. I really like the bouquet in the picture with the bride - perhaps with some more orange roses and less green (although some green helps the other colors pop). I also originally planned on wearing blue shoes as my something blue. But, white wedding shoes are so pretty and make pretty pictures! :) I do want fun shoes for the reception though (I like the idea of boat shoes...I haven't been able to convince anyone else that they are a good idea). I foresee issues of casual vs. elegant/classic in the future - I hope to find a middle ground somewhere along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment