Friday, June 19, 2009

Another Month Closer

Well, we're one month closer to the wedding....now at 8 months, 3 weeks, and 5 days! (I have a ticker on my google homepage - I'm not actually doing the counting.) I'm, of course, thrilled the day is getting closer. I just wish it would hurry! I have such a tendency to change my mind often that it makes it hard to plan so far in advance.
Since my last post I've done a couple of wedding related tasks:
I wrote a bridesmaid newsletter. That was actually more fun than I thought it would be. Hopefully the newsletter will serve as a way to inform everyone of the same details and let everyone know anything that might be expected of them (they're all first time bridesmaids). I've also ordered our invites!
I've also ordered our invites. As I've said before, they were designed by the very creative Kimi at Printable Press. I had them printed by Cat Print and they're already on the way (I ordered Tuesday at around 10 pm)...now that's service! I'll be sure to post photos and details when they arrive next week!
What were you doing at the 8/9 month mark? What should I be doing? I'm open to suggestions and itching for a wedding project...it is wedding season after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment