Monday, May 25, 2009

wedding board

Okay so I'm a horrible blogger already! I thought that might happen. I just get caught up reading all the "real" wedding blogs that I adore!



Last night I assembled a board for my wedding! I've done a few - they really help me see things come together. I like how it looks thus far. Matt thinks it's still a little too "autumn" for March. But, oh well - here's the board:




It's interesting to see the progression from my first wedding board. I made the layout before even beginning the planning process. A lot of ideas have changed since the start - but overall a warm, welcoming feel has remained constant.


First ever wedding board:




And there you have it! I can't wait to see if the evening comes close to my inspirations!

No comments:

Post a Comment